Saturday 24 March 2018

Age of Sigmar - Skaven: Brood Horror's & Plague Catapult.


What's this!? a 3rd post this week, damn I'm spoiling you.

Now this post may surprise some of you but I've been dipping my toe (Paw?) into the world of AoS via reading of the novels as I'm a big reader.

While the fluff isn't quite my tastes or up to par with the ''World-that-was'' GeeDubs name for the Old World it did spark my interest enough to rebase my Skaven force (Which up till this point was sitting unloved).

While Kings of War is my go too bread and butter Fantasy game the player base near me is few and fair between and already having 4 KoW forces didn't need another.

While rebasing I kind of fell in love with my Skaven again, they have some rather nice mini's.

At this point I can't comment on the rules side of AoS as I've yet to play it outside of a game or 2 when it first came out.

If I don't like it?

Well least I got to play around with my Skaven again and worst outcome they'll go on Ebay and make me some money for a future project or 2.







There we go just a short post today, feel free to comment as always 😎

Ta Ta for now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...