Tuesday 1 May 2018

Bushido: Battle Report(ish) - 35 Rice Savage Wave Vs Tengu



So this lunchtime I jumped on a London Overground train and headed down to Harrow for a few hours of Wargaming once again against my regular opponent Pat at his place.

I arrived to see a lovely 2x2 board already set up and his Warband ready for some action.

I quickly made up a 35 Rice Warband which looked cool.. I had no clue how well they may  play & synergize or not (Mostly not as it happened hehe).

Now this isn't going to be more more than a photo dump I'm afraid as honestly we made so many mistakes that it most likely wouldn't have made much reader sense.

But enjoy the pictures nonetheless.

Scenario: The Envoy














So what did I learn? 

Well first of all it's going to take a few more games to learn the rules and 2nd of all I need some more Oni/Onisho as they are just plain fun which I just didn't have with the Bakemono (The fodder).

Synergy and Warband planning along with playing to the Scenario is key, me I get carried hitting stuff.

Anyway for those that care I did win but that honestly doesn't matter in a learning game like this.

Oh one last pic for now:


My painted Warband so far, though as you may have guessed I still have more to paint 👿

Now who's for some Kentucky Friend Tengu?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...